Watch the Show
You can also find the audio to the interview on the Money Peach Podcast — found anywhere you listen to your podcasts.
Listen on the Podcast
My Guest on the Show…
Today on the show I bring on Jacob Wade from iHEARTBUDGETS to share everything you need to know when it comes to changes to the finances with COVID-19.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How much each person will receive from the CARES Act
- When they can expect to see the money hit their account
- How they will receive the money
- How much you will receive for each child in your household
- The new rules for unemployment
- Mortgage relief
- Eviction relief for tenants
- What you must do now to make sure you’re qualified
Here are the links mentioned in the episode:
- Jacob’s COVID-19 Resource list
- How much you will receive from the CARES Act
- Mortgage Relief and Eviction Relief per the CARES Act
Are you enjoying the podcast?
If you do, would you be willing to leave a review for the show here? The more reviews the podcast receives, the more people will learn about it!
Smart Money Academy
The Money Peach Podcast is brought to you by my live coaching program, Smart Money Academy.
Smart Money Academy is not an online course, but rather a live coaching program showing you how to budget, how much to save, how to manage your debt payoff, when to save for retirement, and how to build a legacy to last beyond your lifetime.