When is the Absolute Worst Time to Go Further into Debt?
How about when you are having a financial emergency.
I talk about this more inside this week’s episode of Money Peach TV, but the fact is every single one of us is going to experience a financial emergency. The thing about emergencies is we can’t predict when they will happen….which is why they are called emergencies, right?!
Here are some facts:
- 70% of people are living paycheck to paycheck
- 6 out of 10 people cannot write a check for $1,000
- The #1 stress among people is financial worry
- The #1 cause of divorce in North America is related to financial problems
What if you could lessen that stress with money? What would it feel like to actually have money the next time an unexpected medical bill pops up? How much better would life be when your hot water heater goes out and you simply go out and pay CASH for another one?
In this week’s episode of Money Peach TV, you are going to learn:
- How much of an emergency fund do you need?
- Where should you park your emergency fund?
- The difference between a little starter emergency fund and a fully funded emergency fund.
- Wants vs needs of an emergency fund.
- Some hard and fast rules of emergency funds based on your income.
The first step to solving your problems with money is to take back control of your money. This always starts with the Budget.
You were not designed to wake up and stress about money for the rest of your life. Money touches every aspect of our lives, so why not do something about it?
Get your emergency fund up and running and I promise you will FEEL the difference. There’s a better plan for you and your money. All you have to do is make that change.
Thanks so much for watching Money Peach TV!
Please Leave me a Review in iTunes!
You would be helping me out more than you know if you wouldn’t mind leaving me a Review in iTunes. This will help promote the show and reach more people out there looking to take back control of their money.
Thanks so much!