Watch the Show
A separate recording of the audio can be found on the Money Peach Podcast — or anywhere you listen to your podcasts.
Listen to the Podcast
The Show Notes
There are many changes to retirement distributions since the passing of the CARES Act. I will cover:
- Waiving the early withdrawal penalty from retirement account
- New rules for taking a loan against your retirement account
- RMDs and how this could be used towards your advantage this year
- Paying taxes on withdrawals and how it has changed
- Current retirement plan loan and how that has changed for 2020 If you have a question, please ask in the comments and I will get back with you 😊
Are You Enjoying The Podcast?
If you do, would you be willing to leave a review for the show here? The more reviews the podcast receives, the more people will learn about it!
Smart Money Academy
The Money Peach Podcast is brought to you by my live coaching program, Smart Money Academy.
Smart Money Academy is not an online course, but rather a live coaching program showing you how to budget, how much to save, how to manage your debt payoff, when to save for retirement, and how to build a legacy to last beyond your lifetime.